Wednesday, February 23, 2011

hehe.

Found this lying around on my desktop and realizedd.. that I'd forgotten to post this! Our art 114 animation group last semester tried to do an art exchange. We picked names out of a hat and did a little something based on the characters from their animations. Eunice i choose yooou! oou

Her animation was about a fish who steals a smooch from some sexy lady on the beach. In the animation the lady finds it repulsive, but I turned some cogs for this one hoo hoo hoo
glad you liked it eunice :}

3 comments:

  1. OMG this is hilarious!!! XD Good Job, Annlyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, these expressions are crazy, Annlyn!! (in a good way of course :))


    Hope we get to have our art hang out together some time!! (when we're both not busy :()

    I also wanted to let you know, that I linked you to my art blog! : http://www.athenachow.tumblr.com

    hope you enjoy your last day of break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS JON x3

    HI ATHENAAAA. yeah art hangout!! let's get one in at least before the end of this semester yeh? :}
    and thanks fer linking me! time to check em out

    ReplyDelete